Monday, December 04, 2017

This years Christmas roundup

This has been an eventful year of which I am very proud my eldest daughter has been experimenting with drugs and a very nice policeman informed us she would have made Hunter S Thomson proud, the amount and variety of drugs they found in her flat was astounding. I always knew her science background and curiousity would stand her in good stead. My eldest boy has retreated to the furthest reaches of nowhere, where he can continue be totally oblivious to the world around him. I like to think of him as an "ascete"  finding a high calling in a simple life and frugal living. The reality is he just hates people and doesn't have a job so he's broke.
Daughter number 2, I forget her name, I haven't really, but hilarity ensues when we all call her Number 2,  anyway daughter number 2, is currently jobless after having been sacked for "Borrowing some coffee money" from petty cash at work. At least one of them has a job now. Well that is,if they keep the job open for Daughter number 1 while she is in the slammer on those silly drug charges. Why people can't be open minded about these things is beyond me. Her little boy (my grandson) only got a tiny bit of methadone, he slept for days, quietest he's been in a long while considering his condition. It must have been a relief for the foster carers, until the drug wore off that is, Then God help them.
You remember Bobby, our little Robert, well he's big now, very big. He works out in the Gym a lot, he's getting noticed in the world of Body building, in his spare time he works for some guy on the door of his club, he doesn't stand any nonsense, none at all, you only have to look in his direction and he's on the case and you're on the ground only to wake up hours later in casualty. he blames the steroids and the testosterone injections for his mood swings, but really he just takes after his mother. Bless her heat slaving away on the corner of Burghley Road doing business. I've never seen her actual business plan as such and she didn't need a loan from the bank at all to start up but she seems to be very successful. For the first time in a  while we have some spare cash. but as she works only evenings and nights so I don't see much of her.
I'm still slaving away on my first novel about an alcoholic private detective, it's in the research phase right now so I go to seedy night clubs to soak up the atmosphere, to get a feel for my characters.
So that's where we are this year, Sorry it's not a personal letter just a round robin but I hope you all have had as  good a year as me and my little family have had.
Merry Christmas and God bless.

2 Comments:

Blogger Team HB said...

Nice Post.... Keep up to good work.

Contact us for...

Dynamic Website Designing In Delhi
URL: Dynamic Website Designing In Delhi

3:36 pm  
Blogger Science IT and Leisure said...

nice article

5:36 am  

Post a Comment

Show some love... comment below.

<< Home

|