Saturday, September 11, 2004

What ever can go wrong will go wrong

MY blog counter is getting near 1000 hits. OK that's small fry to some people but it's a mile stone for me. Soif you're reading this and the counter Below and right says 999, then you are 1000. Make a comment let me know who you are. There's no prizes. NO accolades unless you make your own with a brilliant comment of razer sharp wit. Just be smug in yourself that you were the one to hit the 1000 mark. You could look at the counter and see it's already at 1000. Then maybe you can clain the accolade of being the one who was here when it hit 1000 although technically you were 1001. Whatever I'm too tired to argue semantics.

I'm not allowed to talk about tonight. So I'll just mention stuff relevant to me. We didn't play. My guitar broke. The jack plug where I plug in my lead disappeared inside the guitar. The only way to fix it is to take off all the strings. And there's 12 of the buggers. Certain parties made a stirling effort to salvage the night. I can't say more for fear of broken fingers and retribution, but tonight wasn't our finest hour. Whatever could go wrong went wrong.

The only sensible thing I can do now is to shut the fuck up and go to bed. Tomorrow is another day. Tomorrow will be better. Tomorrow we will conquer the world. But for now I'll quit while I'm still ahead. Before anything else goes wrong.

Goodnight campers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love... comment below.

<< Home

|