Monday, March 14, 2005

I went to the Cavendish pub which is a lot nearer to my home than my usual pub. I got talking to some Irish guys. One of them was a complete racist. "I hate the cunts" was his stock answer to anything. He looked at me and said "Your sitting there all calm and saying nothing, what the fucks wrong with you?"
"Nothing I'm usually calm."
"Are you Gay?"
"No."
"You look fucking gay with that hat."
In the other bar were loads of asians. One of them had brought a ghetto blaster and they were playing Bhangra music. The Landlord of the pub was getting pissed off. The Irish guys were swearing and cursing.
I decided to leave. I had better things to do than listen to Irish Tony shouting "I hate the cunts!" every two minutes.

iPod now playing - Roads to Moscow by Al Stewart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love... comment below.

<< Home

|