Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Songs


Baby. My mandolin.


We at the music club are getting fed up. Between us we must know hundreds of songs from Elvis to the Beatles to Coldplay, The Verve, Kirsty MacColl, Simon and Garfunkle, The Monkeys, Greenday old ones, new ones. Sometimes we're cutting edge sometimes we dredge from musical antiquity. Sometimes we come up with a new song and stick it in our set because it works so well.
BUT NOW WE'RE BORED.
We've played all the songs we know. We've run out of material. We're too bloody lazy to think of new songs to sing, new tunes to play.
Simon yesterday told me he's on a roll, he's found his musical enthusiasm all over again, but he needs new inspiration to keep him going.
I'm in the same position. I've got bored with the songs I know.


So what we need is for you guys to come up with new inspiration for us. New songs. Bearing in mind we're all playing acoustically with no raging electric guitars etc. So get thinking. I guess Mick will have a few suggestions.

Rock on Dudes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love... comment below.

<< Home

|