Thursday, July 15, 2004

AOL The spawn of Satan.

I just spent the last two hours writing the most incredibly funny blog and fucking AOL crashed on me. I may be a cynic but AOL used to be pretty good until they started bombarding me with messages asking me to go to broadband. From that moment AOL has crashed on me so many times I have lost count. Is this deliberate? Are they deliberately making my service crap so I can not continue without paying them more for broadband? I'm not the only person to have noticed this. Is there a conspiracy? A hidden agenda. Am I becoming a member of the conspiracy theory set? I'm too tired to write it all again. So you'll have to imagine the funniest thing you've ever read. Post a comment. Tell me how funny this is.
I'm going to bed. Before I fall head first into my waste bin. Sorry Zoe.

May your God be with you

Mikel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love... comment below.

<< Home

|