Tuesday, August 03, 2004


God! Here we are again.Haven't a clue what we were playing but it was obviously before Del broke his guitar string and all hell let loose. Del took Tonys Ovation, and Tony went walkabout with his radio Mike. Leaving just me and Del to play the music. It's great that we don't have a plan. Because then we don't have anything to worry about. We just carry on. We never rehearse. We go onstage and we don't know what we are going to play until we play it. So breaking a string is not a problem. We just go with the flow. How come I don't have a black T-shirt? At this point I don't think Del had sobered up from the night before. Funnily enough Del can drink as much as he likes and still play like he wuz a demon. Me! I get pissed and I forget everything. I was on decaff coke by this time. That's Debbie in the back ground. Tony was quite sober and Del was officially wibbly again.  Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love... comment below.

<< Home

|