Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Bunking off work


Today I took a day off work to go to Lincoln to see my daughter.


Lincoln is pretty cool. This is the street that leads up the hill to the cathedral. After dinner we went to Whisby nature reserve just to have a look and a walk and talk. Dragon flies were in abundance. This is a dragon fly. You know that because it doesn't fold it's wings.


The litle bastards are so quick. It's difficult to get a good shot of them that's in focus. This was perhaps the tenth attempt.


So I took a few photos to build up the database. I'm planning a website detailing locations and photos of what's to be seen at various locations.
I have a few plans and a few people who might want to collaborate. but I'll keep that under wraps until I have an agreement with them. These are Hawthorn berries if you hadn't already figured it out.


And we found this. haven't a clue what it is. It was abandonned on a bench. Couldn't find the original plant. We searched high and low to find where this came from. But no luck. We may need to look again.

Rock on dudes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love... comment below.

<< Home

|