Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Pay the bills tour

So Del was moaning last night that I haven't posted anything recently. Which is true as far as he is concerned but not true as I've been a busy little beaver over here This is a photo I took Sunday night. Bless them they looked so cute all cuddled up and sleepy like babies. I didn't quite know what to make of it so I didn't even try to figure out who was with who. It didn't seem to matter that much.
Anyway talking of babies my sisters little girl has had her baby. I say that like you know all about it. Which you don't. But anyway for all you girls out there here's an information bulletin:

It's a boy.
His name is Cameron James
He was born 12:45pm 14th August 2006
He weighed 9lbs exactly.
He was born really quickly. 1st contraction to birth 1 hour.
Mother very well needed no stitches or anything.
He's already outgrown his newborn clothes at 2 hours old.

Now an information bulletin for you men out there:

It's a baby. Whatever!!!

So I find I have to learn guitar. Hmmmm I've been playing guitar for the last 20 years and in that time played live on stage and earnt money at it. But I've never had a lesson in my life. Until now. I've been entirely self taught so that's not bad. But it seems now I've taught myself a shit load of bad habits and as a result I've hit a brick wall with any potential improvement of my playing. So I've gone back to basics. Playing scales and exercising my pinkies. Rock and roll! Play it 'til your fingers bleed. Rory is teaching me. Properly.

Rock on dudes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love... comment below.

<< Home

|