Thursday, November 09, 2006

How's it going?

Saturday I went to London to do a photoshoot for Sony BMG. Met some"top" people, most of whom were so up their own arses it was laughable. The bollocks that was being talked was incredible. Every thing and everyone hyped to the max. Each act was the next big thing. They were going to "go national" they'll be seen "everywhere and I mean everywhere. You wont be able to move without seeing these guys". Yeah right! Actually to be fair the show was pretty good. But the next big thing? I don't think so.

Anyway I'm hitting the pavement on my way somewhere when this dude I know crosses my path. I greet him with "How are you?"
"Getting there." he says.
"Getting where?"
"There."
"But where's there?"
"I don't know. It's what you say innit. Maybe 'there' is just round the corner."
"Maybe it's that place you get to ten seconds before you croak."
"You're daft. Anyway how's it going with you?"
"How's what going?
"It."
"Define 'it'."
"Why can't I ever have a regular conversation with you?"
"What? You mean along the lines of 'How are you? I'm fine. Me too. Goodbye'? Where's the fun in that?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love... comment below.

<< Home

|