Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Bouncing

I've got to go to London on the 4th November to photograph my "daughters" gig at Finnegins (sp) she's finally got a new contract with Sony BMG and she's planning to release an album in March next year then it's hit the festival circuit time. We're all very excited. Meanwhile here's another montage I threw together from the weekend photoshoot at the Batcave recording studios.  
How cool is that to have a trampoline in the back garden of a recording studio? The sky background is one of my stock pictures I took ages ago for some future project,which, at the time I didn't know I'd have, but it appears this is it.
The owner of the recording studio has invited me back next weekend to take some pics of another band point seven pistol I know them and they're pretty cool. Great band if you like your music loud and hard.

Rock on dudes Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love... comment below.

<< Home

|