Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Making an exhibition of myself

This is the lead guitarist with a folk band called Intwined. They're pretty good.

My photo exhibition is tomorrow. I've got the photos all done. 18 of them blown up to A3 size. Unfortunately I've also got to play tomorrow night, which I didn't want to do. But it's in the newspaper that I'm playing so I guess I gotta. I'd much prefer to attend to my exhibition and let people tell me how wonderful I am. But as it is I've got to play and take loads MORE photos. The upside of that is my subjects will be some of my favourite people like Irene Rae, Heather McVey and Tammy Garcia. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger johnbartlet said...

We are leading exhibition stand designers and builders based in kuwait. We are involved in designing the exhibition booth and marketing display stalls for running trade fairs, marketing campaigns, promotional events, presentations in various kuwait trade fairs.
exhibition stand contractors

11:27 am  
Blogger johnbartlet said...

We are leading exhibition stand designers and builders based in Dubai. We are involved in designing the exhibition booth and marketing display stalls for running trade fairs, marketing campaigns, promotional events, presentations in various dubai trade fairs.
exhibition contractor in dubai

3:00 pm  
Blogger johnbartlet said...



We are leading exhibition stand designers and builders based in abu-dhabi. We are involved in designing the exhibition booth and marketing display stalls for running trade fairs, marketing campaigns, promotional events, presentations in various abu-dhabi trade fairs.
exhibition stand designers in dubai

9:20 am  

Post a Comment

Show some love... comment below.

<< Home

|