Thursday, July 19, 2007

Grunge photoshoot

So Sunday I toddle off to Spalding to meet a band and photograph them. The brief was grunge band in posh surroundings for the contrast. They turned up clean cut and spotless. They didn't look out of place at all in the posh hotel with chandeliers.So we thought we'd do some rain shots, here's one of them. I'm not sure it's gonna be used in the magazine but it's a bit of fun. The Band? It's "Lyster Shailes". Pretty damned good as well, very professional but a lot of fun to be with.

We're heading headlong towards publishing day and Mel the editor is up to her eyeballs and I'm relaxing. I feel a little guilty that now she's doing ALL the work and I can't help. But I guess I've done my job. Until the next photoshoot. Which, as it happens, is tonight. A band called "Disposable Man". Never seen them before but reports are they're good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love... comment below.

<< Home

|