Saturday, July 07, 2007

The Luminarium. This installation is part of the Peterborough Festival. It's a huge inflateable structure designed by Artist Alan Parkinson. It's about 50metres long and 40 metres wide and consists of a series of domes linked together by a labrynthine maze of tunnels with little side pods everywhere where you can sit and relax. and There's piped music coming from somewhere, you're not sure from where, and coloured panels glow from the light outside. It's pretty cool.
Life is getting hectic right now. I've been promoted to Deputy editor of the magazine and I'm chasing around photographing stuff and writing stories. I'm knackered most of the time. But I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm having so much fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love... comment below.

<< Home

|