Wednesday, August 11, 2004

The stalker

ON my travels round the pubs as a musician one of the landlords told me that he couldn't find any decent staff in the peterborough area "I've never met such a load of muppets!" was his claim. So I mentioned I had a good friend who was professional bar person looking for more hours. He said "send her over for a chat." So I did.
My friend M went to see this guy and they got on like a house on fire. She thought he was great, he fell head over heals in love with her in the space of one hour. The only problem was that he was so besotted with M that he took to texting her and phoning her at every possible moment, to the point that she was getting scared.
"Mikel I'm being stalked." she confided to me last night. We chatted about it for a while and in that short time she received four texts demanding she came over to see him and then two phone calls. I felt guilty because I found her work in all good faith, not realising she would end up working for a psycho. Should this be the last time I ever help anyone out? makes you wonder doesn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love... comment below.

<< Home

|