Monday, September 20, 2004

Voterama

Firstly I admit partially ripping off Scaryducks format. But personally I'd be happy if we had someone do this for every day of the week, not just Tuesdays and Fridays. The amazing Scary stories come to you Fridays. You can vote on Thursday. Apparently, like mine, all absolutely true. They are not scary and they aint about ducks. Just damned funny.

Hoorah! I have four stories for you to choose from this week. Actually I have loads, but I'm giving you a choice of four to make it easier on you. They are:

Custard Pie.......... cry "havoc" and let slip the dogs of war.

Perving............ for he is an honourable man.

Johnny Grays......... for protection is a blessed gift.....

Infiltration........... he lay down with the wolves.

I'm not even going to try and predict what you guys choose this week as I'm usually wrong.
So vote now for tomorrows story.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love... comment below.

<< Home

|