Thursday, January 05, 2006

But is it Art?

Everyone should have one. Well any self respecting red blooded male anyway (and some pretty cool girls I know). Everyone should have a box of bits. This is mine or one of them. I have several boxes of bits, they're great fun. After a few years maturing these boxes can be an endless source of amazement. You can find anything from a spring to a rivet, self tappers of every size and nuts and bolts. Not forgetting the weird and wonderful stuff that "just might come in useful one day". I started off this by thinking would this make good art? Then I remembered the firebricks in the Tate gallery and decided "Yes this IS Art give me loads of money to develop the idea further." Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love... comment below.

<< Home

|