Sunday, February 26, 2006

Opaque Album Launch

You just wouldn't believe how much fun it is taking music photos in London. Last Friday I photographed the Album Launch gig of Opaque It was brilliant. The guy at the box office wasn't given the guest list so everyone had to pay to get in. Except me. I blagged it as usual by saying the one magic word. "Press" Straight in no messin'.
The same thing happened when I wanted to get into the VIP areas and backstage. No one questions someone who is confident. But aside from that the venue was great to take photos in. The lighting incredible. I was mucking about with using flash and not using flash just to get the effects I could imagine. There's a load more photos of the gig -->here<-- I personally think they're a cut above my usual standard. This is my idea of photography.

Rock on dudes Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love... comment below.

<< Home

|