Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Zen And The Art Of Redemption

No No No! I knew it was a mistake to post a picture of a train. My reputation is in tatters. How do I redeem myself? How do I stop you from thinking I am a closet train spotter and not a go getting man of the world?
I promise you guys I've never ever jotted down the number of a train or cooed at whether it was a 4-6-2. (Bugger I've just blown it again by showing some knowledge on the subject) And yes I did do the photo shoot for the album cover at Nene valley Railway but that was the bands choice not mine. Honest.
So to make it up to you all here's a shot I took a couple of weeks ago.
You can get arrested for taking photos up a girls dress, but I think I got away with it.
So today for your delight...
your delectation...
let me introduce you to...

Fifi Labelle
Podium dancer and all round fit bird.

Am I forgiven?

Rock on dudes Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love... comment below.

<< Home

|