Monday, July 03, 2006

Festivals

Here's Abi, she's on the front cover of a magazine this week and looks terrible. I'd be ashamed if my name was on that photo. Anyway this is Abi on stage yesterday at the Peterborough Festival. 34C in the shade. Savage weather. OK Just to prove I haven't hung up my guitar for good, here's me Tereena and Simon in the Muddy promotions Tent playing at the Festival.
So I'm wandering round the festival and bump into an old friend I haven't seen in years. He's now a film producer with his own film company. He's looking for a stills photographer. He only wants to work with me not "some arsehole,who is so up himself..." He asked for my card.
"I'll call you." he says.
I'll believe that when I get the call.

Rock on dudes Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love... comment below.

<< Home

|