Wednesday, September 27, 2006

More blagging

I am greatly indebted to Wagemonkey for pointing out that the old fallacy about ulcers is in fact a fallacy. In fact I've since spoken to various people who all confirm the same thing with anecdotes of having suffered for 15 years eating milk puddings and being real careful only to be cured in less than ten days with a dose of 'botics. I am also indebted to Mick in the UK for pointing out the harm drinking JD and coke can do. And that's nothing to do with the alcohol content.
So I live near the speedway track. Very near. You can hear the commentary over the speakers from our sitting room. I blagged my way in and took a few shots. Got bored and came home. I'm glad I didn't have to pay. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love... comment below.

<< Home

|