Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Everyones a fruit and nut case

So I was woken this morning by the sound of chink thud thud thud, chink thud thud thud. I blinked looked about my room, listened carefully, there it was again Chink thud thud thud. I got out of bed and looked out the window, the guy in the next house was throwing his house keys onto the back lawn then running to pick them up like some demented Jack Russell throwing it's own stick. I watched for a while, then curiousity got the better,
"Whatcha doin?"
"There's a fucking great spider on a web here and I'm trying to get rid of it. I nearly walked straight into it."
"oh!" I went back to bed figuring that another ten minutes listening to the breakfast show on my radio would see me right. The world is full of nutters best stay in bed as long as possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love... comment below.

<< Home

|