Monday, January 17, 2005

....AND THEN YOU TRY TO KILL YOURSELF

So Sunday I had to take darling Gemmalah back to university. We'd got the whole boot jammed packed with all her personal belongings. We also had a car full of people and I'm doing about 85mph up the A1.
All of a sudden there's a bloody great bang and the back end slews round a tad. I manage to keep it in a straight line even though I swear I was going crabwise a while. Then I struggle to get back to the inside lane through the line of lorries and then onto the hard shoulder.
The tyre had a fourteen inch split all round the rim.
We had that tyre changed in ten minutes, including emptying the boot to get at the spare.
Life is so full of adventure isn't it?

Keep the Faith

iPod now playing - Bloody Well Right by Supertramp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love... comment below.

<< Home

|