Saturday, January 15, 2005

......Sometimes you lose

I can feel it love is definitely in the air. I was propositioned last night with promises of untold love and rampant sex. Now normally I'd be really flattered, I'd have a moment of feeling nice that someone actually loves me. But Gay Greg?
I don't think so.
My mates were pissing themselves laughing as Greg promised me the earth would move. Greg was pissed of course. I was sorely tempted to deck him, just to make certain he knew I wasn't batting on the same side as he was. But I am not a violent man. So I told him in no uncertain terms that I wasn't interested now or ever, not in this lifetime sonny Jim.
So he said "Oh alright then." and he gave the puppy dog eyes and my mates fell about again. "No hard feelings eh? No offence honest."
"None taken. Just count me out of the equation."
"OK But you do have a nice bum."
"Fuck off Greg."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love... comment below.

<< Home

|