Friday, December 09, 2005

Pussy shot


Here's an "aaaah!" moment for the sentimental amongst you. I'm not one usually for such sentimentalities. I leave that to the girlies. But I was round Dels house this morning at stupid o'clock with camera to lend him moral support.
That was after going to the Unity photoshoot. Last night the place was rocking with everyone a movin' an a groovin'. One of our best nights yet. I might treat you to some photos.... and why not.
Gareth Bloye (Girth) - Yo Yeti
Abi poruing me a pint. Look I know I keep posting pictures of Abi, but she is very very special, so....
Vince From the Amazing CIRCUS
Mick on Bass – Circus
Circus + more friends

This should not be allowed. I shant sleep for weeks after this. It's the nightmares.

Rock on doodly dudes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love... comment below.

<< Home

|