Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Zen and the Art of Blagging

Blagging: The Art of obtaining by clever talk or lying.

My latest quest in the name of Blagging is to obtain a press card. I'm not sure quite how to go about this yet and it's "work in progress" but it seems to me a press card would be a grand aid to blagging.
For instance in my capacity as a faux photo journalist, I regularly get invited by the European Space Agency to such junkets as the launch of rockets, or I get invited to the Cambridge Folk Festival and all I have to do is produce a Press Card and I'm there.
So you can see how important this is for me. I started Blagging early here's one of my first adventures .
With press card in my possession the world is my oyster until I discover the next "must have". Like a winning lottery ticket.
So in the meantime I'll continue to take photos in nightclubs and of young hopefuls with guitars and for your delight nubile young laydees.

Rock on Dudes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love... comment below.

<< Home

|