Friday, January 27, 2006

The Little Finger Game

I have a new game at the nightclub where I take photos. It's called "The Little Finger Game". The girls love me to take their photos and ask how I want them to pose. So I've been telling them to put their little finger in the corner of their mouths and look cute. Some get the idea others haven't a clue. But it's all good fun and they seem to love it. So I thought I'd give you a selection of images from "The Little Finger Game." I'm thinking of holding a Little Finger competition at the night club.
But I'm worried that that might quickly get boring so if you've any other suggestions of how the girls can pose and I don't mean Gynaecological shots here, let me know and keep it clean please.

Rock on Dudes Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love... comment below.

<< Home

|