Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Crib

This is Sadie at the Grass Roots music festival, cool huh? My good friend Delbert Montage has conscripted me to play crib in his team. I haven't a clue. So in advance of my debut as member of the pub crib team, I was put on a crash course of instruction last night. So the pub was shut up, lights turned off and and another pint thrust into my hand. It didn't help I'd already had a skinful of the falling down water. 15-2 15-4 15-6 My mind was a whirl of numbers. No doubt there'll be someone out there who's an expert in the game and wont be able to understand what my problem is. But on the bright side it's a free lunch so I wont have to cook tonight. Whoopeee!
If you're reading this Del I went straight to bed had a good nights sleep so I'm bright eyed and bushy tailed and ready to rock. Bring it on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love... comment below.

<< Home

|