Friday, July 07, 2006

It can't get any worse... can it?

So I'm cruising along thinking it can't get any worse than it is now and my car goes bang. I go to the local exhaust centre thinking my exhaust is blown and they tell me it's perfect. So I go to see a proper mechanic, who after some serious investigation finds my exhaust manifold has buckled and cracked. That's £425 plus VAT just for the part. But why he asked did the engine overheat to cause the buckling and the cracking. Good question. So I need a complete engine overhaul the bill is in four figures.
No No No No. I don't need this.
So to calm you all down here's a study of lavender. and if you want to look at some other pics I've taken recently look right HERE

Peace, Love, Unity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love... comment below.

<< Home

|