Friday, July 14, 2006

Sometimes things go right

I was teaching my son photography the other week. With a little guidance he came up with this. Sunset over a lake. I think it's great, (for a beginner) but your comments might encourage his lack of confidence.

I got a phone call from a PR company. They want me to take photos of a blind couple who have developed special software that can read a type written page and then speak the words.
"Can you try and get their guide dog into the photo?"
I was about to burst into laughter then realised that the guide dog would make it obvious they were blind. So it wasn't so stupid.
So I'm being paid good money for a ten minute photo shoot that is certainly going to fund a weekend of excess and debauchery.

Rock on dudes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love... comment below.

<< Home

|