Monday, December 18, 2006

Doing an all nighter

Well my politician was a no show yesterday. It seems he got shit faced on an all night bender, so didn't make the photoshoot. Hmmmm. Anyway not wanting to waste a day I high tailed it down to the recording studio where I found Jimmy Kidnap and Point Seven Pistol took a few shots. This is one of them. Bless 'em. I say I want you all lieing on the floor. They go "Sure what ever you want." Great guys. 
Todays game is guess which party the politician belongs to. I'll give you a clue, it aint the Monster Raving Loony party. Funnily enough most people guess straight away. Is this indicative of the state of politics now, where everybody knows straight away that if a politician is totally shit faced then he's got to belong to a certain party? I wonder... guess away. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love... comment below.

<< Home

|