Thursday, August 25, 2016

Fashion for the unfashionable

The delivery guy turns up to deliver the next batch of clothes to photograph five grands worth of Armani Versace and Moschino. He takes away the last batch. I have a look. It's all shirts. My heart sinks. Shirts again. I'm fed up with shirts. But hey ho it's money in the bank. People ask me if I get to keep the samples. I'd need about fifty more wardrobes if I kept the samples after photographing them, I do so many.
Actually I'd probably sell them because I have zero fashion sense and they'd be wasted on me. I am waiting for the "scruffy git" look to become fashionable.
Back in my youth I rocked the hippy look ten years after hippies vanished. Flared jeans and cheese cloth shirts and a denim jacket. Oh no double denim. That's fashion faux pas. Apparently.
I went through a phase of wearing army surplus for years. Good solid shirts and trousers that didn't wear out so quick.
Nothing really fits me. Most of my clothes are too big for me. But that's how I like them big and loose.
Now ironically I shoot fashion and I am the least fashionable person I know. I am so unfashionable I  can't even get "scruffy git" right.

No news from the Emporium today. Sorry it's gone quiet.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Raviv Dozetas l Raviv Dozetas l Raviv Dozetas l Raviv Dozetas l Raviv Dozetas l Raviv Dozetas l Raviv Dozetas l Raviv Dozetas l Raviv Dozetas l Raviv Dozetas l Raviv Dozetas l Raviv Dozetas l Raviv Dozetas l Raviv Dozetas l Raviv Dozetas l Raviv Dozetas l Raviv Dozetas l Raviv Dozetas l Raviv Dozetas l Raviv Dozetas l Raviv Dozetas l Raviv Dozetas l Raviv Dozetas l Raviv Dozetas

11:42 am  
Blogger Z said...

I wouldn't have thought that just shirts were the easiest things to photograph effectively. Is anyone wearing them?

5:53 pm  

Post a Comment

Show some love... comment below.

<< Home

|