Friday, November 19, 2004

Desk toys

It's official my elastic band ball, made up of the elastic bands dropped by my postman and collected from other sources has grown to a massive 10.5cm. Customers come into the shop and pick it up saying "Hey that's cool.How many elastic bands made this?"
Well I don't know but it must be hundreds. Possibly thousands. In bored moments I bounce my ball around the shop.

My other desk toys are a 1942 second world war marching compass, my priceless collection of paper clips on a magnetic base, a large mango seed, an ugly brass fish with hinged lid which contains my vast, but not valuable, collection of foreign coins slipped to us by the public.

I'll let you know if I slip in some actual work along the way.

Rock on dudes

iPod now playing - Silver machine by Hawkwind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love... comment below.

<< Home

|