Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Blackpool Illuminations

I can't help it. I have to share this with you it's the funniest thing I've heard all week. My ex phoned me. No that's not the funny thing. In fact she phones me quite a lot for a chat. We have laughs together. But she phoned me in all seriousness this morning.
"He's got to go."
"Who?"
"M." (He's a funeral director)
"No why?"
"He took me away for the weekend. To Blackpool."
"Yeah? But isn't that a good thing?" I said imagining her putting on her best frock and heading for the bright lights that is Blackpool illuminations.
"Well it would have been except we were going to pick up a body...."
Well I'm sorry I just fell about laughing.
"Don't take the piss." she says. I couldn't talk I was laughing so much. "It's not funny..........." more hysterical laughter. "He's got to go."

Rock on Dudes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love... comment below.

<< Home

|