Sunday, October 09, 2005

None stop 'til eternity

Some of you seem to have got the wrong end of the stick. I'm not homeless. I'm not going to be homeless. I have my flat. What's actually happening is my Landlord wants me out. Because I'm not supposed to be living here. But I'm damned if I'm going to move out. So I'm getting rid of all my stuff into boxes and making it appear there is no one living here. I'm sitting in my empty flat, cross legged chanting "Om Om OM".
Life goes on. Life is a challenge. You've got to rise to the challenge. You have to overcome.
As soon as the heat has died down I put back all my stuff. Job done. So as much as I appreciate your lovely sentiments and words of support...... wel you know what I mean.

Today i went walking in Bourne Woods I found this fabulous specimen of a Fly Agaric (Amanita muscarina). Actually there were loads hidden under rotting ferns.


And then I found this little fella. He even posed for me.



You know life is busy. I have so much to do. I never stop thinking. I can't sleep because I think so much. I have so much to occupy my mind. I play guitar, I write, I take photographs, I run my own business and now I am setting up an internet based business. I don't have enough hours in the day to do everything I want to do. You'll hear kids moan "I'm bored" and "There's nothing to do" for Chrissakes I could scream.
I've sent some photos to a music magazine today. My horoscope says (if you believe in that sort of thing) that I am incredible I am on the cusp of something big. Don't you just love that word, cusp? Anyway it's a load of bollocks. Hey! Wanna see another photo?


This one is a Field Mushroom.

You see you can sit back and let them get you or you can fight back. I choose to fight back. You can feel sorry for me if you like but really it's not necessary.
Why?
Why am I so confident?

Because....

I'm Mike Da Hat.

Rock on Dudes (if you've enough hours in the day)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love... comment below.

<< Home

|