Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Birthday Girl

It's my daughter, Gemmalahs birthday today, she's twenty years old. I can still remember being at the "Borning house" as she later called the maternity hospital, dressed in my jeans muddy trainers and my popeye pullover. All around in rooms women were screaming and shouting stuff like "Don't you ever touch me again" and "if you think you're gonna have sex again in this life time think again." Meanwhile my wife was quiet as a mouse. I asked her later why she didn't scream like all the other women giving birth. She just said "What's the point?" And so Gemmalah was born. And today twenty years later I'm going to take her out to dinner. Whooppee!

Rock on dudes Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love... comment below.

<< Home

|