Friday, January 13, 2006

Models and Rockstars

So someone suggested to me that I should continue to play guitar and take photos of gorgeous girls if I was to fight the Black Dog of winter depression.
So this is what I've been doing for your delight and delectation. This particular girl was having great fun posing for me, this way and that I think she fancied herself as a model. Meanwhile the band played on.
This is Jimmy, from the band "Point Seven Pistol".
Nice combination of stage lighting and subdued flash. Apart from cropping I've done absolutely nothing to this photo.
In answer to Marks comment I confess I do tweak the photos a little in photo shop for brightness and contrast occasionally but mostly I tend to leave them alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love... comment below.

<< Home

|