Monday, October 09, 2006

Montage

I was asked to do a photoshoot for a band so over the weekend I was in the studio just snapping away while they were recording. This is a little montage I threw together. It's actually four seperate pictures heavily photoshopped. 
My call girl neighbour was in her garden yesterday. I can now see in as she was chopping away the bushes with a pair of shears. I watched her with curiosity. Y'know that old joke that girls can't throw a ball. Well CG can't use a pair of shears. There's no precision. It was like she was throwing the shears at the bush in desperation hoping something would get cut. Like letting a five year old loose in the hairdressers with an electric trimmer. I'm sure she's better in bed than in the garden. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love... comment below.

<< Home

|