Monday, May 15, 2006

Photoshoot

The Band of the Year final heat was cancelled only one act turned up and that's my good friend Irene Rae. So we went on photoshoot instead to get her some publicity photos.This first shot was taken on the edge of a field of Oil seed rape. When we moved into the field huge swarms of big flesh eating flies rose into the air to menace us and suck our blood, but being professional I've photoshopped the creepies out of the picture.
You may recognise the second backdrop as that of Stamford in Lincolnshire, I've taken some of my best publicity shots here,just off camera hoards of fan were waiting for a glimpse of this star and waiting for an autograph.
You know what Irene is a lovely girl, I can honestly say that 99% of the musicians I've photographed have been excellent. Not like you'd imagine. Not aloof or stuck up. Just really nice. God! I'm so lucky to have a job like this. I love it.

Rock on dudes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love... comment below.

<< Home

|